In the data export report you can view a list of charges and their statuses as well as other useful information. The CSV can be opened in Excel, Google Sheets or any other program that can edit CSV files.
Charge Status Column - The charge status column reflects the current status of the associated charge in Recharge.
- Success - The charge was successful.
- Error - There was an error with the charge. (ex: payment failed, Recharge error)
- Queued - The charge is waiting to be processed.
- Refunded - The order was refunded after the charge was processed.
- Cancelled - The order was cancelled or the date was changed from the Recharge portal.
Updated Schedule Date - The date the charge will process after a customer has delayed.